The ice skating class is a great way to immerse yourself in the fascinating world of figure skating. Our experienced coach will introduce you to the basics and teach you the right techniques to feel confident on the ice. You will learn how to move on the ice without losing your balance. After a while, you will learn techniques for jumps and pirouettes so that you can continue to develop. Together with the other students, you will create and practise choreography to which you can add your own personal touch.
The TALENT ACADEMY provides a first-class ice skating environment in which you can excel in.
Current ice skating classes:
- Ice Skating A (from 7 years) – Monday, 6.30pm-7.30pm, Europa-Park Ice Arena
- Ice Skating B (from 10 years) – Monday, 7.30pm-8.30pm, Europa-Park Ice Arena
- Ice Skating C (from 14 years) Monday, 8.30pm-9.30pm, Europa-Park Ice Arena
- Ice Skating D+E (from 9 years, advanced) – Tuesday, 6.30pm-7.30pm, Europa-Park Ice Arena
- Ice Skating F – Tuesday, 7.30pm-8.30pm, Europa-Park Ice Arena